Wednesday 10 August 2011

Don't Google 'Snoodle' ....
there are some things you might never want to know

I can't quite remember how it came up. The word snoodle.
But it went something like this.
I have a relentless yearning to get another dog and somewhere I heard of a dog which was a cross between a Schnauzer and a Poodle, which I thought sounded rather cute, but I didn't know what it was called.
That's where Google, or Paul (my personal Google, when I'm not near the computer or if I'm feeling lazy) comes in so handy. Taking an educated (or as it turned out, not) guess, I thought the dog may be called a Snoodle. Shame I got it wrong cos it's actually  called a  Schnoodle- the dog that is
You have been warned, or maybe you've already been there, done that (if you're a bloke)...

Of course if I'd asked my personal Google, I may have got a whole different answer......

1 comment:

  1. I think that of the definitions offered on Urbandictionary.com, the one I prefer the most is:

    A term used when referring to smuggling a little chinese boy across the world IN A SUITCASE, in order to return him to his mother.

    But your sensitive eyes probably didn't get that far!

    ReplyDelete